From the Principal’s Desk
With the blessings of God Almighty and your kind support we have been able to successfully wind up the academic year of 2075. The year as usual was full with fun filled activities enhancing our Starians with more knowledge, wisdom and creativity.
Along with this news letter you have Tara Bolchhan touching you with its publication – “Glimpses of the year 2075 at Future Stars”.
As per the tradition of our school Induction Ceremony 2075 and Academic Awards 2074 was presided by Former General Mr. Chiniya Bahadur Basnet as the chief Guest. The Outstanding students Saida Shrestha and Nayan maharjan were awarded with cash prize and citation. Sports Day 2075 had former AIG Mr. Rabiraj Thapa as our chief Guest and veteran Sportsman Mr. Dwarika Rambhakta Mathema was felicitated. The sports Ground resounded with the school band and the voices of our enthusiastic students cheering their respective houses. The parents and Guests enjoyed the annual sports day. Our class 10 went for their 5 days educational tour to Pokhara – Dhampus – Bandipur – Siddha Gufa – Manakamana Darshan and returned with fond memories of their adventurous tour.Voice of Future Stars (Eternal Voice of Sophia) platformed the talents of our wonderful vocalists and Roshan Parki bagged the title of Voice of Future Stars 2075 (Eternal Voice of Sophia). This singing talent contest was judged by the popular singer Nisha Deshar and well known film personality Basanta Sapkota. Prominent and popular singer Ananda Karki was honoured with our special felicitation of Legendary Singer of the Nation.
The English Language conversation was strengthen by the assistance of our native English speaking teachers. Our policy is to uplift starians not only in their academic achievements but also to make them speak and interact spontaneously. Special thanks to Tara Bolchhan, our Radio Program which is aired in Classic F.M every Saturday from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Thanks goes to Mrs. Meera Basnet, Mrs. Cheli Koirala, Mr. Reginald Didier Serre, Mr. Nipun Shakya and Mr. Raju Thapa and the editorial team for their untiring guidance. Each and every member of our administrative and teaching faculty have fulfilled their role and responsibility best to their capabilities.
- School reopens on Sunday 8th Baisakh 2076 (21st April 2019) with summer timing 8:45 am to 3:30pm
- Let your child feel confident and happy by sending them to school with proper and neat uniform.
- Morning assembly has to be attended on time. Let us together teach the child the value of time discipline.
- School calendar should be given a special attention and you are requested to be present for all school activities to inspire your child.
- School diary is requested to be checked daily by the parents for any remarks or complaints.
- Paras Food has joined the school to run a better and hygienic food for all. School Lunch has been made compulsory from classes Pre – nursery to Class 3.
- The students are not allowed to bring excessive money, mobile or wear ornaments to school. Teach your child to be simple and the best.
- Please do not burden your child with extra tuition at home. Consult the school co-ordinators and be advised.
- You are requested not to let your child go for any outings without informing the school administration. If the child is required to stay back after school for any extra activities the parents will be pre informed.
- Please see that your child comes in his/her proper summer uniform- white half shirt, Gray pants ankle width should be not less than 16 inches and no tight draped pants allowed for boys, Gray skirts (for girls), school belts and socks, black shoes with laces for all. Nepali black Topi for boys is mandatory.
- The text books and exercise copies can be bought on 29th , 30th Chaitra 2075, and 2nd Baisakh 2076 (April 12th, 13th and 15th 2019) at B&D Stationers, Kumaripati.
- For school uniform we have designated Shiva Shakti Edumart, 2nd floor, Kandevta Complex- B block, Kandevtasthan, Kupondole, Lalitpur, Tel. No.: 01-5180181.
The above rules and regulations should be abided by the students, parents and guardians to make the school function well.
We have Day Hostel facilities for our students needing extra study supervisions. This is under guidance of Mrs. Isha Pandey. Separate Boys and Girls Hostel is run under the school supervision and this year we have added an extra staff to enhance the quality. We will be advising parents of the boys and girls in need of hostel support to help them upgrade their studies — so kindly accept the decision made by the school. For information regarding the hostel facilities:
Day Hostel: – Mrs. Isha Pandey – 9841952834
Girls’ Hostel: – Mrs. Muna Khanal – 9841578791
Mr. Hari Khanal – 9841777931
Boys’ Hostel: – Mr. Desh Bdr. Rai – 9841523622
Mr. Reginald Didier Serre – 9861455119
The following members of school Administration to be contacted for any information needed – Vice Principal Mrs. Binita Karki (9851041089) /Mr. Binod Paudel (9841209352) for School Affairs, Mrs. Geeta Chhetri (9841210936)/Mr. Om Bahadur Thapa (9841558015) for High School, Mrs. Isha Pandey (9841952834). Mrs. Phupladen Gurung (9849467970) for Middle School and Primary School, Mrs Sanchita Thapa (9841398161) for any issues concerning all the students of all classes.
For easy flow of communication kindly log on to Future Stars App (FSHS) from your mobile play store. We will forward the individual password through your child. This new concept will give you full detail information about your child.
Our website: www.futurestars.edu.np
Allow me to share with you few lines about positive parenting.
NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR CHILD’S TEACHERS WITH DISRESPECT. THE MOMENT THE CHILD SEES AND HEARS HIS PARENTS MAKE FUN OF THE CALIBRE OR THE AUTHORITY OF HIS/HER TEACHERS THEIR LISTENING TOWARDS THE TEACHERS STOPS AND SO DOES HIS/HER – LEARNING.
We look for your continued support, understanding and cooperation and we promise to give you back a thoughtful sons and daughters with a sound academic foundation embedded with good human values.
With you in Education of your child
Manju Karki Lamichhane