From the Principal’s Desk
The invasion of covid affected each one of us in different ways and it has definitely left personal scars in our lives. Education and schooling of your child was disturbed and disabled for months. Online classes did not seem to help much. Now 2079 BS (2022 AD) seems to promise us with better and brighter days with the hope of regular school learning.
We seek your support and kind attention towards the following.
- The school academic year 2079 B.S. begins from Wednesday, 4th Jestha 2079 (18th May, 2022). All the students must be on time for the morning assembly at 8:45 am sharp.
- Make your child feel confident with the tidy appearance in the school uniform, well cut hair for the boys and well kempt hair for girls.
- Text Books and exercise copies for all classes is available at B&D Books and Stationary, Kumaripati, Ph: 5008720 from Baisakh 26th, 27th and 28th 2079
- School belt and School Diaries are compulsory for all students and School ties and the badge from grade FOUR and above is available at the school stationary corner.
- To upgrade the school uniform and games outfit visit Shivashakti Edumart, Kandevta Complex- B Block, Kupondole, Lalitpur (Ph: 01-5180181, Mobile: 9801380181).
- The school administration will notify if your child has to stay back for after school activities.
- Prior appointment must be taken from the school reception to meet the teachers for any discussion regarding your child’s development. Such appointments are only entertained for Sundays after school. Please feel free to come and meet the teachers for your child’s performance in class.
- Help your child inculcate respect for the school and the teachers.
We have Day Hostel facilities for our students needing extra study supervisions. This is under guidance of Mrs. Isha Pandey. Separate Boys and Girls Hostel is run under the school supervision and this year we have added an extra staff to enhance the quality. We will be advising parents of the boys and girls in need of hostel support to help them upgrade their studies — so kindly accept the decision made by the school. For information regarding the hostel facilities:
Day Hostel: – Mrs. Isha Pandey – 9841952834
Girls’ Hostel: – Mrs. Muna Khanal – 9841578791
Mr. Hari Khanal – 9841777931
Boys’ Hostel: – Mr. Desh Bdr. Rai – 9841523622
The following members of school Administration to be contacted for any information needed – Vice Principal Mrs. Binita Karki (9851041089) /Mr. Binod Paudel (9841209352) for School Affairs, Mrs. Geeta Chhetri (9841210936)/Mr. Om Bahadur Thapa (9841558015) for High School, Mrs. Isha Pandey (9841952834). Mrs. Phupladen Gurung (9849467970) for Middle School and Primary School, Mrs Sanchita Thapa (9841398161) for any issues concerning all the students of all classes.
For easy flow of communication kindly log on to Future Stars App (FSHS) from your mobile Play store (for Android) or Appstore (for Iphone/Ipad). We will forward the individual Username and Password through your child or you can contact the school also. This new concept will give you full detail information about your child.
Our website: www.futurestars.edu.np
Facebook Page: facebook.com/fshs1981
Allow me to share with you few lines about positive parenting.
NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR CHILD’S TEACHERS WITH DISRESPECT. THE MOMENT THE CHILD SEES AND HEARS HIS PARENTS MAKE FUN OF THE CALIBRE OR THE AUTHORITY OF HIS/HER TEACHERS THEIR LISTENING TOWARDS THE TEACHERS STOPS AND SO DOES HIS/HER – LEARNING.
We look for your continued support, understanding and cooperation and we promise to give you back a thoughtful sons and daughters with a sound academic foundation embedded with good human values.
With you in Education of your child
Manju Karki Lamichhane